Translate

Saturday 17 June 2017

4. I am...

I was stood watching him. I knew I should not have been, I had a wife, but I could not help it. We were just friends, but I wanted to spend every living moment with him, forever.

I am,
in an unhappy marriage, Ernest Louis, the Grand Duke of Hesse


Ernest Louis was the last Grand Duke of Hesse and by Rhine from 1892 until 1918 when he was forced to abdicate after the 1918 revolution in Germany. He was one of the many nobility in Europe to be related to Queen Victoria (he was her grandson), he was also the brother in law to Tsar Nicholas II of Russia. He was married twice but both were not for love as Ernest was gay. He was very close friend with Karl August Lingner who was bisexual (and who I based Ernest's love interest about).


So that is the 4th 'I am...'. The next one will be out at the start of next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment