Translate

Thursday 11 May 2017

Radio Interview by Heart

A few days ago I was told that Heart Radio wanted to interview me about the campaign I have been doing with the YAB for the NDCS.
So yesterday night, I was sat by the phone waiting for it to waiting for the phone to ring, bouncing up and down in a sort of panic. I had in front of me a list of possible questions they could ask and some quick answers that I was going to say and a five past six the phone wrung.
I was very nervous when I picked the phone up, but then the adrenalin kicked in. The questions were what I had been practicing answering, things like why do the campaign? How did I get involved? Why learning BSL in schools is important? and things like that.
I really enjoyed doing it and hope I have another opportunity like it again one day. The interview will be out on Monday and I'll post a link then.

No comments:

Post a Comment